Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

SONI,HI!Thank you.

I'm very happy that you want to be my friend.  Are you an Indian?

We could communicate msn or hotmail, my email-address is

wait ur Email or msn's message. I also welcome other friends add me.

Welcome everyone. Email:

09:42 AM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

My email is 

I don't know why the above poster couldn't show it.

09:48 AM Jul 03 2006 |

sarinya21

sarinya21

Thailand

Hi Happyyouth  :...Where are you  come from?..I really like to talk to you too..But don't know what to do because you can't see my add..  please try again…this is my hotmail address…sarinya21 at  h-o-t-m-a-l .c-o-m

Hope you can read my mail address..Smile

12:51 PM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Sarinya21,HI!

VERY Happy to meet you online.Maybe your native language is english so that you could speak english fluently,which make me to envy you a little.:)

I'm from China,27,boy. and you?

02:38 PM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I don't know why the email-address had been on the above poster have disappeared. My email address is : ahzdj at hotmail.com

welcome everyone email me.

02:43 PM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I don't know why the email-address had been on the above poster have disappeared. My email address is : ahzdj at hotmail.com

02:44 PM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

02:45 PM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

02:47 PM Jul 03 2006 |

soni

Hong Kong

hi dear , happyyouth

how are you?well i have add you already ,hope to see you online and chat with you there , so how is evrything ? So nice to see your prompt reply, anyway all are welcome to be my freinds

best regards

soni

02:33 AM Jul 04 2006 |

剪泪

剪泪

China

me too, i hope that we can improve our oral english together ,i come  from china

10:51 AM Jul 04 2006 |