Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

konhon

China

Let's learn english together!

12:43 AM Jun 16 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

ok,no problem.

01:04 AM Jun 16 2006 |

konhon

China

I'm a chinese. a programmer. work in zhongshan guangdong.

an english beginner, I need to improve my spoken English.

Do you have any experiences to share me?

01:13 AM Jun 16 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I'm a chinese too, but a teacher,and work in chengdu sichuan.

I have studied english for some years and got some certification concerned english.

But I as most of english learner in china ,  don't know how to speak english, even don't know how to open our mouth.  Often ,even we don't know how to write. It's a pity.

My aspiration is to speak english fluently in future . I'm working hard for that goal.

SEE U.

02:45 AM Jun 17 2006 |

konhon

China

I think you can make it .

04:42 AM Jun 19 2006 |

konhon

China

Do you teach English?

04:48 AM Jun 19 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

No, I teach history.

09:33 AM Jun 21 2006 |

Catia

Brazil

Hello, I read your message and I'd love to make new friends and learn togheter so you can write me if you want, my e-mail is: . I'm a Brazilian woman, I'm an English teacher, I'm 26 years old and I love this language, I'll be waiting for your message. Kisses. Cátia.

03:29 AM Jun 24 2006 |

Catia

Brazil

Hello, I read your message and I'd love to make new friends and learn togheter so you can write me if you want, my e-mail is: . I'm a Brazilian woman, I'm an English teacher, I'm 26 years old and I love this language, I'll be waiting for your message. Kisses. Cátia.

03:30 AM Jun 24 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Catia:

HI, I have write a Email today.please check it in your Email box.

06:05 AM Jun 26 2006 |