Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do you think about a foreign boyfriend or girlfriend?

lifeiaabb

China

i had a foreign boyfriend before.i don't know how to discribe our love. that's pure and finished quickly. everything was perfect.even we are apart.

02:42 AM Dec 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiantangsky

China

long love,it's doesn't matter,i believe you are love each other?so there are no prombles?

07:50 AM Dec 12 2007 |

vicky.yangxujie

China

this is my mail box :

08:30 AM Dec 12 2007 |

vicky.yangxujie

China

oh my god why i can't write

08:33 AM Dec 12 2007 |

wnxuanxuan

China

i am a chinese traditional woman,and married last year.of course,my lover is a chinese man.if i had a such chance before marriage,i didn't know how to do.now,after looking yours,i think having a foreign bf/gf is very interesting and irritative,but harder too.i think emotion is most important,others(language,cultures,)is second.

anyway,i wish us,luck and happy.

p.s. my english is very poor,please point out mistakes,tks

08:53 AM Dec 12 2007 |

kappamaki

United States

Wnxuanxuan, what you wanted to say was- "If I had such a chance before marriage, I don't know what I would do."  "...is very interesting and irritating."  "...others (languages, cultures) are second."
 Just a few little mistakes. Your English is very good, don't worry. =)

06:04 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Yeah, it is hard when one can't meet his beloved one very othen. sometimes seems you're really going mad and start talking to yourself and unanimate things) He's coming again soon – for a forthnight, not more. Next time we'll meet is probably the next summer, but it depends on his holidays.
 I`ve obly dreamed of a foreign country and husband when i was a stupid little kid. Then i grew up, and at that very moment when i at last realizd i wanna live where my home is… i met him. In ICQ. Though i wasn't seeking for anyone really. But destiny is implacable. Now i am facing my probable future in another country, far away from my family, 
friends and job perspectives. A hard choice indeed.
 But…as they say, "Love conquers all" ))...

07:04 PM Dec 12 2007 |

kappamaki

United States

Aww, how long have you been together, Linguist? 
And I know what you mean. I hope to move away in just a few months (even though my mom doesn't want me to.) It's tough, but it's worth it.

07:18 PM Dec 12 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

We got aquainted last september. He first visited me in August. Now i'm waiting for him for the NY eve. He's absolutely serious about his feelings and our relations. He's gonna propose. And i am graduating next summer…

08:50 PM Dec 12 2007 |

jasper59

jasper59

China

Laughing

Two worlds become one world.that is a beautiful thing.

02:05 AM Dec 13 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Yeah, jasper, but only if they can. Sometimes they are too different to become one. Extremes do not always make a harmony. Unfortunately..

03:35 AM Dec 13 2007 |