Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Harry Potter

sallyzou

United States

Anybody here has watched the new movie: Harry Potter.
My friends told me that it was fantastic. What do u think? is it worthy of watching?

05:54 AM Nov 22 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

thewackyguy

Brazil

Hi there!

I’m looking forward to seeing this movie, I’ll probably go see it this weekend.. I’ve read the first 2 books and I bought the 3rd one so I’ll start reading it soon…

11:05 PM Dec 04 2001 |

sweet_strawberry542

Indonesia

I think HP is cool,isnt it?

03:47 AM Feb 10 2007 |

abrilli

abrilli

Chile

o i love it harry potter,the movies ,the books…is cool,im waiting for the last book,i want to know who is going to die?....what going to happen with harry?...please harry potter'fans add me…..

05:06 PM Feb 28 2007 |

PIANO

PIANO

Lithuania

Laughing i like HP

05:26 PM Feb 28 2007 |

jackson160

jackson160

China

I think Harry potter is good enough . It gives me a lot i think .Impoving my listening ablity and knowing somrthing about magic also

11:23 AM Mar 13 2007 |

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I like the movie but  the books are way bbetter and I found hard to understand the english accent I need subtitles

03:12 AM Mar 14 2007 |

hafsaridewi

Germany

i like HP very much. i like the book and the movie to. reading HP, me make relaxe and forget about the world for a while….Laughing...

03:16 PM Mar 14 2007 |

frankwang007

China

Laughing..HP is really a good book,i like it very much,and i have read it for several times,i think it 's worthy to read again

i recommend it…..... 

04:25 AM Mar 16 2007 |

PIANO

PIANO

Lithuania

did you mean Harry potter and the goblet of fire(it's not the newest film), sallyzou?it's really worth it.

08:55 AM Mar 16 2007 |

champion07

Sweden

Hi,

Harry Potter is cool. I have written the first book. But I think the film is better.

But I'm not sure.

Bye

01:23 PM Mar 17 2007 |