Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

prison break.

flysnow

flysnow

China

i love pb serie very much..i love the main role michal scofild .he is so clever ..the directer and the screenwriter is very clever ..the movie catch my heart ..i have saw the 20th season 2…and i am waiting anguish the next episode..it 's so exellent….you must have be surprised by michal..he is tanant..T-BAg is a uncomfortble man in many people 's view…but i don't think so ..he is a lovely man..he 's braver .sometimes crazy..in generall..he is a good man..he love his wife so much that he do something unreasonable..and he escape the prison just want to live with his family ..unfortnately..his wife can't understanding his behavier.she abandon him..T-BAG is a stronger in life ..the other from the prison are very cute..don't you think so..

08:10 PM Mar 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

successjerry

Macao

yes, what u said a lot of things i agree,but the T-BAG ,i dont like .if he is really existing in our society, that is incredbale incredible, i think he is very dangerous to the society.michal is very clever man.i like

01:05 AM Mar 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

oh my good i thought no one liked it but me .. isnt it awesome i loved it very much i mean its just amaizing…

what do you think of the tatoo he has i think its so awesome ..

06:48 AM Mar 23 2007 |

skye

skye

China

I have seen the pb of season 2,and unfortunatly that I was caught by it .

I show us a different life,serious kind of people's life ,opinions and environment.

In a word,Its a  perfect t_plays. 

01:53 PM Mar 23 2007 |

icingblue813

China

I love prsion break too.I love micheal and sara.and I hope they will be together in the end!I really wish to see a good ending in this movie just like the shawshank redemption.and let me stick to the blieve hope is a good thing maybe the best thing in the world.whatever happens,have some faith!I have finished 2-21,and I am waiting the final of season 2!

08:39 AM Apr 02 2007 |

icingblue813

China

just now,I finished the final play of season 2.To be frankly,I don't like it. I don't want micheal to be in prison again.He and sara should have a good ending.and they just almost make it!I think this series of play last too long.It says there will be season 3,and the brothers will still on their way escaping.and we may see them in the end of this year!so long time need to be waited!

10:54 AM Apr 03 2007 |

successjerry

Macao

ye,i hope there is a good ending, now we all dont know the ending,bcos the season 2 have overed, but the prison break isn't end.i have no time to wait and see it.maybe i will see them after all will have published it.

02:28 PM Apr 07 2007 |

salsarim

salsarim

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Micheal is so clever man and i like him a lot.However, T-BAg is a bad man and if he is so dangerous to every society…

03:53 PM Apr 07 2007 |

syant

syant

Indonesia

T bag is my fav char, he's the best villain i've ever seen. coz i really really really hate him soooooooo much.

10:47 PM Apr 14 2007 |

sokol

Azerbaijan

hi my name is Shahin i olso like prison break but i saw only 1 season of this film  and i would like to see the second if you have this film please send to me i'll very happy if you send it to me 

01:15 PM Apr 22 2007 |

simple man

simple man

Morocco

i guess the prison break a perfect film at this season

08:09 PM Apr 25 2007 |