Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

D VINCI CODE

alexia_3606

Philippines

if you have no idea on this movie pls. read first the books, in my opinion you must not to see this movie! why not because it s very controversial because your waste your money on this try the books first, and still my faith is very strong! I can't understand why Mary Magdalene become pregnant can you give your idea on this??? 

05:05 AM May 23 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lampeter121

China

I have read that book, but the movie I haven't watched it. Some people object this movie to be put on. I know why. Because its story  is refered  to religent.  

05:18 AM May 24 2006 |

lampeter121

China

I have read that book, but the movie I haven't watched it. Some people object this movie to be put on. I know why. Because its story  is refered  to religent.  

05:18 AM May 24 2006 |

olimpia

olimpia

Poland

hmm i havent watch this film but i want go..i read book some times ago but i love this novel!!!history of Mary Magdalaine isnt known so story in book are fiction..but everything is possible…for me that can be true

06:55 PM May 24 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

how can you say its possible?  its only a fiction right and why those people who doing this movie  need to pay for them to watch this if it is true or not, why they see this film and books to give for free to know what is all about the D VINCI CODE   they ruin the mind of other people which is not true but what matters do you believe it depends on you….  

05:52 AM May 25 2006 |

srl_jagan

India

I'm still in process of reading this book.  But will surely watch this movie, even if I don't finish reading the entire book.  Movies are entertainers and should be viewed in the right spirit.

04:43 PM May 25 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

COME ON  ALEXIA, IF DEPENDS ON  WHAT YOU BELIEVE WHY U SAID IT "RUINS" PEOPLE'S MIND..? WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO AFRAID TO DISCOVER THAT THEIR BELIEVES MIGHT NOT BE THE TRUTH? HOW CAN YOU PROVE  WHAT YOU BELIVE IS A TRUE? JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIVE? NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE…..WHO CAN GUARANTEE ALL ? JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE TOLD US  ONE DAY AND NOW WE JUST BELIEVE WITHOUT QUESTIONING?? I REALLY DON'T WANT OFFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE , I'M JUST QUESTIONING???  QUESTIONING IS NOT OFFENSIVE , AT LEAST WHEN MY CHILDREN AND STUDENTS DO THAT  I LISTEN TO THEM AND THINK TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT

ANYWAY, IF GOD GAVE US THE WILL AND INTELLIGENCE , I BELIEVE HE WON'T MIND IF WE ASK .

05:38 AM May 26 2006 |

alexia_3606

Philippines

RITA REISIS WHAT I BELIEVED, IT DEPENDS ON YOU AND YOUR OPINION, FOR ME IF YOUR CHILD WATCH THIS AND THEY FAITH IS NOT REALLY STRONG YET HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO THEM THOSE FICTION, AS WHAT I SAID THEY RUIN THE PEOPLES MIND ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG ONESDID YOU READ OR HEARD THAT MOVIE IS ONLY FOR ADULTS ONLY…AND  YET WERE ADULTS NOW AND STILL MY BELIEF ON THAT MOVIE IS NOT TRUE AND MY FAITH  STILL STRONGER, THATS MY OPINION…DID YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE ALREADY DONT DEPEND ON WHAT IM SAYING RIGHT NOW ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO READ AND WATCH FIRST….OK… 

03:31 AM May 31 2006 |

olimpia

olimpia

Poland

alexia_3606 ok but this is my opinion and i can say it!!! im catolic but im not conservative im liberal person…in past conservative people from church were doing lots of silly and horrible things…u dont know true story like everybody…everything is one huge speculation…yesterday i watched movie it isnt bad but isnt prefect too…please calm down:)

12:37 PM May 31 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

I'VE SEEN IT AND WATCHED IT ALSO

TAKE IT EASY. U DIDN'T CATCH ME. SORRY!!!

WHAT'S THE MATTER IF JESUS HAD A WIFE OR CHILDREN?

JUST CAUSE CATHOLIC CHURCH SAID NOT, OR THE BIBLE SAYS SO?

WHO CAN GUARANTEE THE TRUTH? YOU? ME?

C'MON …CALM DOWN AS OLIMPIA SAYS.

04:30 PM May 31 2006 |

olimpia

olimpia

Poland

yes rita reis u have right…we cant go where other wants we must find our way..we arent robots we are human with brain nad our mind…i dont want that someone control me…i belive what i want belive..and alexia_3606 try think about it…

02:38 PM Jun 01 2006 |