Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Metal Music

darktranquility

Turkey

hi all.I like listenin to metal music and I listen nearly all styles of that especially melodic death,symphonic,black,folk,thrash,power,heavy.my favourite bands are dark tranquility,children of bodom,kalmah,mezarkabul,soilwork,eternal tears of sorrow,ensiferum,amon amarth,dimmu borgir,stratovarius…

what kind of metal do u like?and what r ur favourites?waiting 4 ur replies…

08:29 AM Feb 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

muovipulveri

Finland

Bitch is back, I see. ^^

Hey, blanqueador! I like Sepultura, too. And Lordi is from my home country. :P 

01:29 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Faty_Ownz_U

Morocco

I prefer if u die.

03:21 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Death Smiled

Turkey

amon amarth, six feet under, obituary, alastis, aaaarrghh, antisilence, metallica, slipknot, cannibal corpse, pig destroyer, arch enemy, Dark Fortress, Morgul, marduk…

and something else

06:53 PM Apr 18 2007 |

princessa14

Slovenia

i love sistem of a down…but i dont listening metal….and soad isn't just metal…so…i love it…but i listening all music…take care all…and listen metal music….rulzzzz!

07:07 PM Apr 19 2007 |

davidchaos

davidchaos

China

nobody likes linkin park?I like to play and sing their songs!

08:41 AM Apr 20 2007 |

Misanthrope

Venezuela

Metal!!!!! of course, my all-time favorite is the father of all death, the sadly deceased Chuck Schuldiner… is a must to hear some of his great music all 13 of december.

Others I like are Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Kreator, Carcass, Sadus, Krisiun, etc.

...and let the metal flow! 

02:50 AM May 11 2007 |

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

goth metal, black metal, vampire metal, elektronical metal. national metal

Xess, 13 candles, Drudk, Swarga, Månegarm, Bathory, atherias,Burzum.

I could go on forever … but Bathory is the absolut favorite and Burzum.

06:33 AM May 31 2007 |

theli

Turkey

i like doom and symphonic especially.

i love anathema, katatonia, therion, nightwish, iced earth, blind guardian and the list goes on..

06:29 PM Jun 04 2007 |

Death Smiled

Turkey

Amon Amarth , Burzum , Linkin Park , Episode 13 , Mezarkabul , Cannibal Corpse , Invoke , Godgory , Moonspell , Alastis , Obituary , Killchain , Summoning , SlipKnot , Arch Enemy , Mayhem , Pig Destroyer , Metallica , Aaaarrghh , Behemoth , Satanic Warmaster , Deicide , Extremely Rotten Flesh….

I'm drivin me mad….

Stay Metal Forever….   Take Care you all

10:03 PM Jun 04 2007 |