Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Metal Music

darktranquility

Turkey

hi all.I like listenin to metal music and I listen nearly all styles of that especially melodic death,symphonic,black,folk,thrash,power,heavy.my favourite bands are dark tranquility,children of bodom,kalmah,mezarkabul,soilwork,eternal tears of sorrow,ensiferum,amon amarth,dimmu borgir,stratovarius…

what kind of metal do u like?and what r ur favourites?waiting 4 ur replies…

08:29 AM Feb 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shin.kumatori

Japan

My favorite band is Caliban,Unearth,Heaven Shall Burn!!!!!

06:18 AM Nov 12 2007 |

petrucci

petrucci

Mexico

Do you like Dream Theater too? I really love this Band. Right Now I´m trying to get all of their cd´s. The best song I´ve heard is Instrumedley…

I´m Cris. By the way

07:06 PM Nov 12 2007 |

mustafatosun1991

Turkey

Anyone know the one of the sound liking band "Pentagram"?I'm just listening them.

10:25 PM Nov 12 2007 |

silver girl 4 u

Romania

hei (hi in Finnish) there :):)

I prefer symphonic,gothic and melodic metal like Nightwish (old oneee Tarja rocked the band hard) Epica :X (simply love Simone`s voice), Magica (they are Romanian and the songs Entangled, Bittersweet Nghtshade, All Waters Have The Colour Of Drawning are za best), Within Temptation is also very nice :) , Sirenia, Lacrimosa (gothic metal), Leaves Eyes, After Forever, Draconian, HIM, Cradle Of Filth (only a few songs), Lacuna Coil

>>> huuuuh there are sooo many bands I like :)

10:59 PM Feb 06 2008 |

Adailena

Adailena

Hungary

Hello all . I love all kinds of metal, but my fav is folk metal… like as finnish bands: Koorpiklaani, Ensiferum and so on. My beloved either band is the Soulfly, I think  they are very perfect their music area : ) Somebody kens theirselves?

12:09 PM Feb 09 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

ı lowe in flames,disturbed,korn and deftones,,,

this groups are my favourites but ı like the other metal and rock groups

03:57 PM Feb 16 2008 |

cowboy from hell

China

dose anyone like children of bodom?

10:09 PM Feb 17 2008 |

cowboy from hell

China

Hi guys,what do you think about Children Of Bodom or Pantera?

10:46 PM Feb 17 2008 |

Christian David

Colombia

Hey guys, well only one thing is true; the metal is the best thing that we were found; for me, metal music is my life; id like a lot Sonata arctica for power metal; and in melodic death metal y like very much Soilwork, dark tranquility, kalmah, miseration, dimension zero, in flames (in the beginning); and what do you say about Scar Symmetry?, is amazing¡

Best wishes.

06:56 PM Mar 03 2008 |

Metalhead

Metalhead

Russian Federation

Hi all! Hi metalbrothershood! i love metal too >__< add to me and be friends, will talk about the best music on the planet!

06:42 PM Jul 13 2009 |