Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Metal Music

darktranquility

Turkey

hi all.I like listenin to metal music and I listen nearly all styles of that especially melodic death,symphonic,black,folk,thrash,power,heavy.my favourite bands are dark tranquility,children of bodom,kalmah,mezarkabul,soilwork,eternal tears of sorrow,ensiferum,amon amarth,dimmu borgir,stratovarius…

what kind of metal do u like?and what r ur favourites?waiting 4 ur replies…

08:29 AM Feb 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shimiwz

Shimiwz

Czech Republic

I listen a lot of completely different styles of metal … and write here every single band i'm listening to would be stupid … you'll get better image if you check out my last.fm profile www.last.fm/user/Shimiwz/

09:35 PM Jun 17 2007 |

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

I always find it strange that people can bouth listen to Mayhem (who in my point not even is the Mayhem as it is the singer whois the band name….in this case he is dead) and Burzum (Varg murdered mayhems singer…)

It´s kind of fun :)

09:32 AM Jun 18 2007 |

jonathan15341

United States

try jimi hendrix….not a very heavy metal but like a physcedelic rock.

06:03 AM Oct 31 2007 |

hunterkklt

hunterkklt

China

德国战车

03:54 AM Nov 02 2007 |

_crespo

Colombia

i like dragonforce, stratovarius, sonata arctica,rhapsody, lost horizon, kamelot….

what do you think about dragonforce???

Laughing

06:51 PM Nov 03 2007 |

Mitek

Russian Federation

hi, everybody! I like klassic heavy metal such as Iron MAiden, Judas Priest, Manowar, Primal Fear and so on… as well as solo projects of Bruce Dickinson and of Rob Halford. But i hate a newmetal. I think it’s not metal, but the popmusic.

11:24 PM Nov 03 2007 |

DerJo

DerJo

Germany

i hear almost every kind of metal… at the moment my favourite bands are Prostitute Disfigurement, Illdisposed, Dying Fetus, Six Feet Under, Amon Amarth, Nile, Machine Head, e.t.c…

@Mitek: you're right…newmetal (or Nu Metal) isn't real metal

@crespo: dragonforce is a very good melodic-speed-heavy-metal band but sadly too fameless

07:05 PM Nov 08 2007 |

cmon

cmon

Germany

I love the 80's Heavy Metal … Iron Maiden, Accept … and so on. But I like also Hammerfall, Edguy, U.D.O. ... What I really like is, if you go to a Metal-event, concert or so…you meet only people there, who also like this kind of music and they are not there because its "in" ....

09:08 PM Nov 08 2007 |

emo.kabar

Myanmar

I like Metal band …. Ta Tat Linn Chake,BFMV,A.SevenFold

01:17 AM Nov 09 2007 |

Cayra

Cayra

Dominican Republic

Besides other type of music… I'm also like (a lot) Metal. I mean, i do prefer Gothic, Symphony metal, but Power metal is great, insane!

And Crespo, about DragonForce, those guys really kicka!!!, that kind of Speed Power Metal ufff!!!

|m|keep metal undead!!!! Cool

(n_n)

♥peace

p.s.:I think is more ethical and more decent to respect the preferences of each one.

03:20 AM Nov 09 2007 |