Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Shakira, who likes her?

Brazil

I´m brazilian, and I think that Shakira doesn´t good speaking in English, I prefer to listen to her music in Spanish,how about you?

01:11 AM Aug 31 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lol80

lol80

Peru

SHAKIRA IS SO HOT I THINK THAT SHE HAS A PARTICULAR NICE VOICE, WELL BUT YEAH EVERYBODY CAN SAY SHE IS VERY SEXY WHEN SHE DANCES  WOW!!!! I LOVE YOU SHAKIRA BUT YEAH I'M AGREE I PREFER LISTEN SPANISH VERSIONS OF HER SONGS!!! IT'S COOL!!!!

09:36 PM Nov 15 2006 |

petz

petz

Italy

i belive she is a colombian  whit a voice like a god and she looks so beautifull

07:17 AM Nov 30 2006 |

lyndateacher

Colombia

despite of the fact, that i'm colombia, i've seen shakira's change. she has really struggled to get where she is now. she din't live ina an expensive and luxurios house, she was a prett young lady who had the opportunity to be first an actor and then a singer. she has the skills, she really wanted to sing in english becuse she can speak 5 languages and here in colombia everybody loves her. i hope you get this info relevant to youyr opinions

04:59 PM Dec 01 2006 |

Ana_15

Ana_15

Spain

So, do you prefer Shakira's spanish music? Well, it depends on the song. For example, "Hips don't Lie" in spanish is horrible, but i like it quite a lot in English. Of course she has great songs in spanish (No, La Pared…)

Btw, good introduction, xiaomaomusic; althought i think she doesn't need it  ;)

04:34 PM Dec 09 2006 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Shakira makes Wyclef and me want to speak Spanish!!   Baila en la calle de noche..!!! Tongue out

02:11 PM Dec 22 2006 |

vanesuchis

vanesuchis

Argentina

I think that Shakira is a good showwoman, not a singer, and singing in english? no way, just keep ond oing that at home!!

05:58 PM Dec 23 2006 |

IRMA125

IRMA125

Poland

I think that GOOGLE is the best to tell you who is Shakira XD but eh..nevermind ; ]

Her songs [for me] are not so breathtaking or sth like that. Her song 'Hips don't lie' [?] is one big mistake, espcially lyrics. When I translated 'em to polish I was laughing with fear "who listen this …?'' But people like her, so ok, let her be a singer or showwoman or who she wants to be…

08:58 PM Dec 25 2006 |

opportune

Congo

I like her and the way in wich she dances

10:57 AM Dec 26 2006 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

Shakira is a whole artist package my friends!!!! she dance, write her own songs, singS and besides she doesn`t need back up on stage like many other does…..I mean she performes everything by herself !!!!!!!  you want more….!!!

she is from Barranquilla,.... colombia artist city, where the rithym was born…

it`s just for the record…....bye huge ANJELINA FUENTES

08:24 PM Jan 11 2007 |