Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Shakira, who likes her?

Brazil

I´m brazilian, and I think that Shakira doesn´t good speaking in English, I prefer to listen to her music in Spanish,how about you?

01:11 AM Aug 31 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

peace girl

peace girl

Bahrain

i like shakira i like her songs she have strong voise  

shes half lebanon and half colombian

10:42 AM Jan 15 2007 |

loveegreyz

loveegreyz

Philippines

hips dont lie is my fave.. she is really good in dancing

08:51 AM Jan 19 2007 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

i like her also; especially her natural way; she doesn`t need make up and don`t use it most of time. even in her videos, she`s nearly unflattering! she`s a strong person with a strong voice and she doesn`t  market her private life like paris hilton. she seems to keep normal. and i also like hips don`t lie ;)

04:33 PM Jan 30 2007 |

learn76

Turkey

everybody like her

06:40 PM Jan 30 2007 |

learn76

Turkey

everybody like her

06:40 PM Jan 30 2007 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

my boyfriend doesn`t ;)   Rather he doesn`t like her music, but he likes her figure;)

09:52 AM Jan 31 2007 |

scaryg23

United States

I think Shakira is amazing! But I like her a lot better in Spanish than in English. And I don't even speak spanish! I'm an American who is a native English speaker. However, her songs have helped me learn a lot of new vocabulary and some spanish verb tenses. But what really makes me mad is how everyone in the U.S thinks "Hips Don't Lie" is the greatest song ever. I think all of her other songs are MUCH better than Hips Don't Lie. What about originals like Antologia? Or Ojos Asi?

06:41 AM Feb 15 2007 |

opportune

Congo

I like Shakira a lot of

12:17 PM Feb 15 2007 |

mari1991

mari1991

Greece

Shakira is one of the best singers all over the world. she is columbian (her father is from Lebanon and her mother from Columbia). two of her most popular songs are la tortura feat. Alejandro Sanz and Hips Dont Lie feat. Wyclef. Smile

08:41 PM Mar 18 2007 |

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I like some of her songs like; 'Inevitable' and 'donde estan los ladrones?' .I agree with 261087,her english is not that good, she sings much better in spanish

08:55 PM Mar 18 2007 |