Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Shakira, who likes her?

Brazil

I´m brazilian, and I think that Shakira doesn´t good speaking in English, I prefer to listen to her music in Spanish,how about you?

01:11 AM Aug 31 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

Shakira is a whole artist package my friends!!!! she dance, write her own songs, singS and besides she doesn`t need back up on stage like many other does…..I mean she performes everything by herself !!!!!!!  you want more….!!!

she is from Barranquilla,.... colombia artist city, where the rithym was born…

it`s just for the record…....bye hug… ANJELINA FUENTES

08:24 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

Shakira is a whole artist package my friends!!!! she dance, write her own songs, singS and besides she doesn`t need back up on stage like many other does…..I mean she performes everything by herself !!!!!!!  you want more….!!!

she is from Barranquilla,.... colombia artist city, where the rithym was born…

it`s just for the record…....bye hug… ANJELINA FUENTES

08:24 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

Hi my friend!!!! about shakira ….....I`m agree just on one side, because she is a littel bit absent minded when she is in a interview…...but on the other side she is a whole artist package she dance,writes her own songs, sings and everything she does on stage  is by herself…...like many ohters don`t…... I think…..that….a real artist wouldn`t never pick up on a collegue….... BESIDES she grew up where the rithym was born …..hug and kisses ANJELINA

08:36 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

SHAKIRA IS A WHOLE PACKAGE ARTIST…..I MEAN SHE DANCES, SINGS, WRITES HER OWN SONGS,AND SHE DOESN`T NEED BACK UP ON STAGE…....LIKE MANY OTHERS DO…..SHE WAS BORN IN BARRANQUILLA COLOMBIA AND SHE USE TO WRITE SONGS SINCE SHE WAS 4 YEARS OLD…...I ITHINK REAL ARTISR….. A REAL ONE WOULDN`T NEVER PICK ON A COLLEGUE…..BUT ITS FIND …...JUST FOR THE RECORD…..SHE GREW UP WHERE THE TITHYM WAS BORN…...SHE IS FROM THE WORLD….HUG AND KISSES BYE…..

08:44 PM Jan 11 2007 |

Shivix

Shivix

Ecuador

ooooooooooooooooook…..you say that…ok!!!!!  Be happy!!!!!

I just answered about my likes….... 

08:53 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

HI MY FRIEND!!!! ABOUT SHAKIRA…....SHE IS A WHOLE PACKAGE ARTIST….. I MEAN….SHE DANCES, WRITES HER OWN SONGS,SINGS….EVERYTHING SHE DOES ON STAGE IS BY HERSELF…..BESIDES SE GREW UP WHERE THE RITHYM WAS BORN…..JUST A REAL ARTIS MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT…AND SHE WRITES SONGS SINCE THE AGE OF 6. I YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT or add me on your msn bye hue and kisses!!

08:55 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

HI MY FRIEND…..ABOUT SHAKIRA OR ANY OTHER MUSICIAN  YOU DONT NEED TO MEET HER/HIM FIRST…..YOU JUST FEEL THE MUSIC OR ART FROM BITRH…...I MEAN ARTIST DONT HAVE A BOOK  THAT SAYS HOW TO UNDERSTAND THEIR MUSIC FIRST AND THEN LISTEND. YOUNDERSTAND IT OR NOT….HUG KISSES BYE

09:00 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

HI MY FRIEND…..ABOUT SHAKIRA OR ANY OTHER MUSICIAN  YOU DONT NEED TO MEET HER/HIM FIRST…..YOU JUST FEEL THE MUSIC OR ART FROM BITRH…...I MEAN ARTIST DONT HAVE A BOOK  THAT SAYS HOW TO UNDERSTAND THEIR MUSIC FIRST AND THEN LISTEND. YOUNDERSTAND IT OR NOT….HUG KISSES BYE

09:01 PM Jan 11 2007 |

AJELINA

AJELINA

Colombia

09:01 PM Jan 11 2007 |

thegoodgirl

Malaysia

i love shakira..i  have known her from her song 'no creo'..im addicted to her since then. and yes she had made belly dance more popular.Have you guys heard stories bout shakira being paid  (i am not sure) about a couple hundred thousands dollar from a russian millionaire for one of his occasions? cool huh.. she is making a big money now. she now have the power to say'show me the money'..haha..check out her latest album.great album.i like them.

08:21 AM Jan 15 2007 |