Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why is this world so fucked up, come out with your opinion guys and galz

jitesh2025

jitesh2025

India

My name is Jitesh and I am from India, I guess you would know where is India but for those people who don't know where is India it is in south Asia.

I am very disturbed and pissed off with what is happening in the world. There is so much of bloodshed, corruption, hypocrisy, double standards and other thing that are rampant in this world nowadays. 

That is why I have given this caption “Why is this world so fucked up “ and that’s the reason I have started this forum. The reason for starting this forum is to get people from all over the world to present there forthright views and to get some concrete ideas regarding this issue, On how we can improve this world and what can be done by an ordinary citizen like us, So that we are able to contribute to this world in a better way.

09:13 AM Dec 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xaha44

Ethiopia

in my opinion, the world is fucked as such due to the injustice and discriminations prevailed.sometimes, the theory of right stays as only a paper value.and do not practiced more.

09:48 PM Apr 03 2008 |

shitworld

Australia

Hi all i am new around these parts, im all aussie..
But to be honest i am so pissed off at how we can' trust anyone..if you get me.
And like how everyone night by night are being stabbed, and shit, how come we can't live in peace and trust one another. Even those who tease others for fun, i believe shouldnt even be allowed to live on our earth. We all should be one since we all do live as one on this earth.
The reason i say this is cause i'm just over how "fucked up the world is".

Thanks for reading :D

05:37 AM Jun 25 2008 |

xeilok

Sri Lanka

cus we're just intelligent animals….

05:04 PM Jun 30 2008 |

johndoe123

United States

everything in this world is fucked up , especially the US , its government is so corrupted , like 9/11 was fucking bush , and slavery is still going on in the world , drugs , money , guns are breaking families apart , the other day i heard in the news , some 17 year old ran away from her home and was found raped and dead 2 days later , i hate how kids these days hate there mom's and dad's just because they don't let them play with there friends as much as their friend's parents let them , or make them have a curfew , the thing i hate the most is how people still blame germans for hitler or jews for killing jesus , it annoys the hell out of me , if i were to be jewish and go to germany i would probably be made fun of. Thats why the world is so fucked up , well by my opinion

03:16 AM Jul 01 2008 |

johndoe123

United States

shitworld , your absolutely true i just cant trust anybody , not even my wife have i come to trust 

03:21 AM Jul 01 2008 |

shine_core

shine_core

Denmark

Words matter and making our world a batter place to live, we must start with our self, like having goals for us to reach and being fair. The world may be "fucked up" and their are people who are selfish, rude and inconsiderate but their are still men who are kind and equal who are willing to help and be just. Its in the selfishness that men turn out to be shitty,but to I still believe that there are still good men out there. 

10:35 PM Jul 02 2008 |

nicole-love

China

Just cultivate a plain heart and learn to live in the world actively ,maybe we can find a way to change some people or at least one.Best wishes~

06:17 AM Jul 12 2008 |