Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why we hate U.S.A

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

this subject is telling how do i feel as arabic person or muslim Do u love your baby?

We also!

Do u protect him?

We can't

Do you like his smile?؟

We too!

do u like peace?

Every one likes peace

Do u like freedom?
ت

same here

Who is the biggest supporter of Israel?

Who has destroyed Afghanistan, only to find a group of "terrorists!!"?

who is killing Iraqi people to occupy OIL resources?

Why the lives of the people killed in WTC were more precious then the thousands of civilians killed in Afghanistan?

Why Oil is more Precious than Iraqi Blood?

Why the citizen of Palestine has no right no live in peace and liberty?

Americans call themselves the most "EDUCATED" and "DEVELOPED" nation

Is this education and development???

Americans the most "PEACE" loving people on earth

Are they really "PEACE" loving?

Do you blame us if

WE

HATE

AMERICA

sorry !!!!note : being an american it doesn't mean being amurder .coz there is not any perfect country in that world.
note: i don't , we don't hate americans people but we need their helps to stand up against any war that their country wana have ! coz if they didn't ,they will just make more enemys . . . . . :( stop thaaaaat warYell..Cry

09:02 PM Dec 04 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Bush's first victory was embarassing, least of all given that it wasn't straightforward and also given that the Popular vote (which doesn't decide) was won by his opponent. Gore. Personally I don't like either of them. Bush, because he's proven himself to be incompetent, and Gore because he's a better moviemaker than politician.

Liberalization actually was the original economic system, always has been. The interventionist state is a post-war invention, unless you wish to count communism. Classical Economics is against any form of state intervention and has much of its origins on France (see Gournay)

04:04 PM Nov 30 2007 |

engemala

China

i think we need peaceas we need air.you know we have only one earth.it need we to pretect .

04:21 PM Nov 30 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

OFFTheWall..if your said 's right..about "Bush has'cheated' in election", hm..that's why, he produced the worst policy!! SOMETHINGS BAD will usually bear the Worst output!! 

06:44 AM Dec 04 2007 |

zeina ms

zeina ms

Lebanon

firt of all i'd like to thank you for the subject ,but i u've forgotten the war on lebanon that took the lives of over a 1000 only in a month and most of them are children and women,a war the  which the america ordered israel not to stop it

second, dear  sunvampiress ,hasan ah explained that we don't hate the american ppl but their government,and we need their help,

third,fruity ,i think that the terrorist acts that u r speaking about are a react of the blood shedding in many countries that are supported by the american government, &of course we r not with these acts but they are reacts and not acts

09:49 AM Dec 04 2007 |

moon_sky

China

what time is ????chinese killing japanese

02:16 PM Dec 04 2007 |

connecttheedots

United States

a thoughtful post, hassan ah

-many americans don't agree with bush's policy with the war and lots of americans are flat out against the war

Big mama's got it right.  

01:00 AM Dec 05 2007 |

Patrick_cn_gd

China

Noone likes American as a country fighting abroad.

Everyone likes American as a country of freedom.

02:24 AM Dec 05 2007 |

kappamaki

United States

This reminds me. I borrowed a book from my Canadian boyfriend's sister (since I don't think I could find this book here in the U.S.!) It's called "The Deserter's Tale", and is about a man who left the war in Iraq after seeing the truth about how the U.S. soldiers act there. He ran off with his family to Canada and are trying to become refugees there. It's a very shocking story, and I don't recommend it if you're very sensitive. But really, I wish more people could read it around here. (Unfortunately, everyone here is too "proud of our troops" to even think that they are doing more harm than good. =( )

05:36 PM Dec 12 2007 |

南岸云飘

南岸云飘

China

the really pity things may be there are still many people connot recognised

02:29 PM Dec 14 2007 |

suifengiii

China

I hate war,but all Chinese don't afraid war!!!

What if U.S.A government support Taiwan  independence,all Chinese will against  U.S.A. But we love American person,except U.S.A government ,it is devils!!!

Don't forget ,Chinese PLA have been to beat American army.

03:26 AM Jan 06 2008 |