Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

02:33 PM Sep 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xinxue

xinxue

China

i don't like turkey,i like germany, but my country-china is my Greatest Love ,i tkink chinese are the most polite

02:48 AM Dec 22 2008 |

fatmah ali

Yemen

of course yemen girls

05:14 AM Dec 22 2008 |

millenmott

millenmott

China

EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES

03:15 PM Dec 23 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

every country has its polite girls, and also impolite onesLaughing

06:20 AM Dec 24 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

The country where's the men has no money on his wallet…Money mouth

09:29 AM Dec 24 2008 |

lulu*lojain

Syrian Arab Republic

mmmmmmmmm in china there is very polite girls

03:09 PM Dec 24 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

No one can prove that because we live in a different living environment. i don't think chinese girl is very polite and also don't think European or American girl,same…..

03:09 AM Dec 25 2008 |

leo

Uzbekistan

it is full question like why niggers are so black.Everywhere we all may meet polite and impolite girls. Turkey , S .Arabia, Thailand , U.K, Even in Uzbekistan such girls who are selling theirs bodies for some sums. Politeness of every girl or boy depends on her(his) upbringing in family . All other is NONSENSE. IN many arab countries you my see brothels. Coz they earn money to feed their families and children. Some of them simply acustomed to it. They can't live without it. The 1st cause of this matter i see only in povetry. That's why many girls from east, central asia, africa,  south , central america only live with it. Ashly i'm agree with your answer.

08:30 AM Dec 25 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

The country where many of their men person is bald..because why…? their girls  always ask them to buy many expensive things with polite…..Foot in mouth

02:29 PM Dec 26 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Bad consequence….?...Yes!Cry

03:30 PM Dec 26 2008 |