Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Which country has biggest number of polite girls?

02:33 PM Sep 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

It's true that polite girls are everywhere the same as unpolite girls;

but  dear mmemo i don't agree with you that's difficult to find honest girl in Poland,i think maybe you didn't have a good luck..good experiances with this  and i think you could fin dishonest girls everywhere too..

a coincidence that lately i've met many nice man from Germany,so it's not nice for me to hear something like that,but not the point here;)

06:22 PM Dec 26 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

All over the world,no doubt about that. Good Quality character just due to one's family,i think. So it is nothing to do with country,right ?

02:32 AM Dec 27 2008 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

CHINA~

03:38 AM Dec 27 2008 |

machoo

machoo

Egypt

polite girls !! ) oh my i was gona to forgot what that word means )) but tell u something European girls totaly not ) but simply girls like blabla ) and will tell again here too its good for us guys in one hand but in other its not if u looking for future girl hope u foundbefor u die )) but u will live totaly hapy youth life ),but to be fair the most polite girls in arabian countries if compared with usa and Eourop and els ) but  personality of arabian girls most dont have and to empty of knowledge ,but europe girls most until if she do something wrong she have her own personality without try to hiden her realty coz its the way how other have to accept her as she is so they dont need to hiden and simply u can knwo everything about her until form her not as most of arabian girls and quite good knowledge and u can count on her ) okey guys cheer ) for youth age )) 

03:08 PM Dec 27 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Every country have polite and unpolite persons.,boys and girl,men and womens…They are actually not representing their country..they are actually representing just themself and their social invironments where they adapt to it because they live in it…and another things is peoples can change to be more better person then yesterday…and that unpolite behavior for me is just a temporary act before we learn something new in our lifes

01:50 PM Dec 29 2008 |

todesss

todesss

Lithuania

Every country has polite and impolite girls (and boys). Stupid question :D haha

08:13 AM Aug 11 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Indonesia..like me!! Laughing

08:31 AM Aug 11 2009 |

Mr.Kieu

Viet Nam

"EVERY COIN HAS TWO SIDES"

Practically, I think we should try to find out which country has the ratio (plite girls)/(not very ones) highest.

09:17 AM Aug 11 2009 |

fly95

fly95

Romania

well every country has polite girls and impolite girls

06:00 PM Aug 11 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"well every country has polite girls and impolite girls"

emmm, i can discover that from the pic logoSurprisedLaughingWink

08:51 AM Aug 16 2009 |