Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Islam is.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I have received an email from a muslim friend,which reads as follow,

hello how are you ??

i feel sorry for what happened in india:(

i support u and feel with u 

if the attackers are muslims,,then all muslims feel shame from  them

if the prophet mohammed himself alive,, he will feel shame from

them 

allah bless u friend:D

_

I feel it is what real Islam is , & I feel proud of such religious humans.

Dev 

12:40 AM Dec 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sunay,

Religion is harmless only when we apply it upon ourself & do not try to force it upon others & let others do as they like.

But it has been the badluck of humanity that we think that only our way is right, there has been fights in India since 15th,16th century & no one can deny these historical facts.& still it contineues as they have been entered in our blood.No scintific development, no media, no understanding is working,because we…. the public are tools in the hands of our leaders & it is the profession of our leaders,we are food of our leaders so we remain always the target.

WE CAN BE RELIGIOUS ONLY WITH OUR CHOICE, ANY DOGMA OR WAY OF THINKING FORCED UPON US MAKES UE IRRELIGIOUS.

& it has been the badluck too that we don't allow our children to adopt religion to our children,making them hypocrite, hence everyone has religion just for the sake of name & not religious at all.

01:45 AM Dec 08 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

Islam is a religion for the humans, not against them!

10:19 AM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

MarocLady,

Can you tell me which religion is against human beeing? 

10:58 AM Dec 08 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

All religions are good ,if we are not hypocrite. but when we become hypocrite every religion looks bad but it's not because that religions are bad but due to us, we have face of religion but inside irreligiousness.

Our sight goes upon religion but not upon the person who is irreligious. 

05:35 PM Dec 08 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

sunay

i didn´t say that any other religion is against  humans,i only wanted to make clear that islam, too, is a peaceful religion that wants to help us to have a better life…i think that also other religions have this aim.

08:53 PM Dec 08 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

MarocLady,
What is good or bad, beauty or ugly depends on a matter of definition. You mention islam is a peaceful religion for human. I agree with you so far but this saying poses a problem:for which human is it walid? Where is such a peaceful world? You just can be peaceful with yourself. Just go out of your housedoor? Can you tell me what you see there? everyone has a activity whatever it is to live. Life isnt smoothly and equitable as we wish we could. I just want to say that there must be other universallyvalid ethical values which allow to live humanely for everyone. The religions whichever provide just for a defined interest nothing else. Often there are wars for religios reason, what has this to do with peace?

08:05 AM Dec 09 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi talk now

i think at the moment we are not entered in the 3 th world war,because of the economic world crisis.by they way even the Pakistan government helps to find the terrorist of Bombay.they catch ed him in Pakistan he shall be responsible for the cruel doing in bombayMumbai-Massaker

zaki-ur-rehman

10:35 AM Dec 09 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Lol. hoax and hoax again. How do you know Zaki-ur-Rehman has been arrested. After this Mumbai incident hwatever belief I had on media is now gone. And Pakistani officials are doing this just to save their skin. On the other side big brother is threatening Pak before us and paating them at our Pak. hah 

11:41 AM Dec 09 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi Nasim,yes you have right, we should be carefully with newspaper news..my  information was

http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland/:Mumbai-Massaker-Terror-Planer-Pakistan/648199.html

but we have many possibilities in germany to inform us, the best background political information you find in the spiegel…they have also an english portal

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,595036,00.html

the problem is sometimes to find the truth by so much information.but when you start your own party you will have soon your staff who read this all for youSmile

06:17 PM Dec 09 2008 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Newspapers, electronic media, news websites – all are biased and they only want more viewership and these are ways of wooing people. In fact during Mumbai attacks most people turned to their friends and buddies on social networking sites like twitter of facebook for proper info. That is the way it should be. BTW Pak officials deny handing over Anybody arrested during the crackdown at Mujaffarabad. That clearly means they have nobody to hand over.

Possibility of war can't be denied. People are so enraged. I know war is not a solution but it is our politicians who decide and that is the worst thing that can happen.

08:23 AM Dec 10 2008 |