Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is woman a slave!!!!!

devindernagpal

India

Yes it is,

but not only woman,

man too is a slave .

So how can they be happy ? 

02:40 AM Apr 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

H Lee

H Lee

China

Nobody is a slave! Whatever you are, the opinion about slave lies on your feeling!I think that as mankind life is short.So that, we should use the limited time to enjoy ourself.

07:50 PM Apr 29 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I think we shouldn't takes this title as a serious discussion because no.(1)..there's no group who conduct slavery anymore on this worlds (2) Women now can stand on their right (3)Women is on their fate stated for mens companion (4)Women got loyal attitude to their couples…and may be because of this some of us thinking otherwise…

02:49 AM Apr 30 2009 |

lfrp

lfrp

Mexico

the woman it´s only slave for LORD, today woman or man are not slave.

04:05 AM Apr 30 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi again Devinder,
You are right if you say both genders are slave of each other. But this slavery in my opinion is emotinal. Imagine there is a love between both genders but they can't come together whatsoever the reason. They can be slave due to their love to each other. We don't live in a chaotic world. There are rules which we have to obey, otherwise the social life isn't clearly arranged. Most of the people can't  liberate themselves from restraints. In that respect you are absolutelly right.

03:35 PM May 01 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Islam brought about a revolution in human relations placing master and slave, man and woman, on a footing of equality before God. In Arabia, as in most other countries, man had been accustomed to look on women just for the gratification of his lust. Marriage was a device to prevent men from quarrelling for the possession of desirable women. The Quran raised the status of women in society and made them equal partners of men in the enterprise of living.

09:00 AM May 03 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

the question should be why marriage become not essential to some people!!!!

we should act to make our life better not to act against our huminty!

when a man and a woman get married they build a warm nest not a cold cage!!

did you ever seen a couple of birds build a cage to themsleves!!!!

I don't know why some people compare marriage with a cage not a nest!!

by making a family the couple build a solid unit in their society and they cooperate with each other to build life not to kill their freedom, they face all problems together because they share everythings.. and they give their children happy quiet life and successful future.

So, no slaves inside the house!

09:05 AM May 03 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

NabilaSh,
you are talking about a topic so as that we don't know. In my citizenship it's written that I belong to the religion Islam. I know this as much as you. I respect your belief and I know that you can't make free yourself by thinking about any topic without religion. Because the religion Islam defines all part of social life. In my opinion you are a slave of the rules of this religion. One thing is very important for me and this is theory and practise. Are you married? How do you know whether  "a man and a woman get married they build a warm nest not a cold cage". This can be just a wish of million of people. We don't know how many of those people reaches this aim. Is there any analysis which say what you are talking here about? We are living in a men dominated society and the religion is masculine. I wish the women should get free of benefit of men society.  Please do not get losed among men's society and their social system. I wish you good luck.

11:01 AM May 03 2009 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

NO Iam not agree with you  .

11:32 AM May 03 2009 |

shashuyuan

China

Human is slave.we run for reputation,money etc. crazily.we lost the nature.

12:54 PM May 03 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Rooia,

good so…

otherwise I would wonder.Laughing

12:56 PM May 03 2009 |