Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you smoke?

ismail_turkishboy

Turkey

Do you smoke? how offen do you smoke if you smoke, Are you aware of danger? and so on.. lets discuss this subject…

what should people give up smoking??

I am wondering that how much people dont smoke.Could you inform about you??

03:12 PM Jun 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alexis88

Alexis88

Poland

I don;t somke ;) This is very unhealthy and cigarettes bad smelt :P Unfortunately many people smoke cigarettess in Poland. And you Ismail? You shuld first answer on your quaestion:D I want to now how is another countries ?

03:21 PM Jun 03 2009 |

ice cold

ice cold

India

i dont , but the smoking is gaining popularity even among  the most educated ones in my country…..........

and do you guys know any hiphop and R&b singer who doesnt smoke and drink??

to my knowledge its only AKON

03:27 PM Jun 03 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I smoke more than 2,5 years..I had short break from smoke ( 6 months ) but now I am smoking again.

But I want finish it.. but it is little hard :p I like sometimes smoke.. ;)

04:01 PM Jun 03 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

i don't smoke and nobody in my family smokes=)

05:18 PM Jun 03 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

i smoked with my friend one pack of cigarettes, when i was five year old,but my parents catched us by smooking …since this time i stopped smokingSmile

06:11 PM Jun 03 2009 |

ismail_turkishboy

Turkey

can you smoke when you are indoors in your country?

06:20 PM Jun 03 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hahah spontan good for you :P

i don't at all

06:25 PM Jun 03 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

yes I smoke outdoors.. in the park etc..  ;) I don't like smoke indoor, but ofc I sometimes smoke indoors :)

And ofc I don't like smoke when there are lots of people :P hehe ;) Im not afraid.. but i dont like.. ;]

08:25 PM Jun 03 2009 |

obvious

obvious

Yemen

I've been smoking for about 6 years. I still don't have the intent to quit smoking, but who knows maybe soon I'll. Tell you sth, it's a bit hard to quit smoking when almost all your friends smoke. I smoke from 10 to 15 cigarettes a day. I know that it's a bad habit and have to quit it; however, it's as I just said "I still don't have the intent….........". Cool

09:24 PM Jun 03 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Of course No!!Because I am absolutely different with smoker.

I mean this:

02:22 AM Jun 04 2009 |