Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

beseru

Ethiopia

I DO NOT BELIVE

03:00 PM Nov 19 2007 |

bqh

bqh

China

I think it right in 70%.all things have a begin. you can believe it ,then recongize more.one can't love anyone who havn't seen before .

04:48 PM Nov 19 2007 |

karthikpandy

India

i disagree,love at first sight and all total humbug.

05:34 PM Nov 19 2007 |

lovely heart

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

there are a lot of things happened in our life which we can't understand them , so I believe there is love at the first sight.

So sorry, becuase my English not well

06:00 PM Nov 19 2007 |

longctmbk71

Viet Nam

hi!i'm long.i'm vietnamese.i'm very suprised with your opinion.because i've been loving my girlfriend at the first sight!!!!!

03:02 AM Jan 07 2008 |

oygj168

oygj168

China

hello! I'm glad to answer this question! My answer is that I believe the love at the first sight! Because of I and my wife are the example that is  love at first sight.

03:23 AM Jan 07 2008 |

xiaohuibebvoly

China

i think i can be the love at the first sight. because now i believe everybody has own’s fate. the God creat you, then the other person who match with you must be wait for you. so in one day, when you meet in chance , you will be together by each other. honest speaking ,now i am waiting for my Mr Right….funny

03:27 AM Jan 07 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

No. It's not love..it's just 'Like' as physically. U need long time to love someone really. Love never come suddenly..Love is a kind of process chemistry that it make U happy, safe and sound..

03:35 AM Jan 07 2008 |

FabianaR

FabianaR

Argentina

I dont believe it. I think For the love exist between two persons they must know for a time. 

03:45 AM Jan 07 2008 |

yukilin

yukilin

China

hello,the point of "do u believe the love at the first sight?"My answer is no ,in my view,i think if u don't know he or she ,u don't commincution with he or she ,how u will know what kind of person he /she is ?  is that the really love,i can't believe that ,ha ha

03:59 AM Jan 07 2008 |