Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you relax yourselves when you feel depressed~~!

krisgy

krisgy

China

I am facing great trouble and a lot of pressure in my work,and I have been always confusing about many things.What should I do to prevent myself avway from this kind of condition! Anyone who can tell me~~!!!

06:00 AM Jun 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snake110002

China

hello,krisqy ,I'm annsen from China .pleased to chat with you.

I' ll shouted at a devious place when I feel depressed.Mostly ,i will not think about those abjective things

07:50 AM Jun 28 2006 |

sharon-Liu

sharon-Liu

China

I prefer eating many delicious food and some  desserts. 

05:12 AM Jul 12 2006 |

tinyly

tinyly

China

I think crying is the best way to relax myself.As a girl you are entitled to cry like a baby.After crying you will feel better.

06:25 AM Jul 12 2006 |

meilidu

China

Go to the movies.When I feel unhappy,movies can make me forget everything.

07:15 AM Jul 12 2006 |

bakir

bakir

Saudi Arabia

Some people when they get depressed . they smoking , eating , watching movies, or even sleeping.....Exercises can be helpful and useful , you can walking , jogging , or do any sport you like then ,believe me I try it , you will feel relax. I hope for you and for every body  be in a good mood.

my best regards…...Cool

10:59 AM Jul 12 2006 |

Crnjin

Crnjin

Serbia and Montenegro

Go out in the woods and run…. Or, just hug someone, if not hug some tree… Be barefoot so u could feel earths energy running through your veins… 

02:33 PM Jul 12 2006 |

cynthia_star

China

listen to the music you like, or chatting with your intimate friends,they will give you a great support!

06:04 AM Jul 13 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

i go for comedy movies, or sometimes go shopping, it can pick me up too, ;-) i heard ice cream can also pick you up when you are down…so anyway just do something that can make you forget the unhappy things….

06:25 AM Jul 13 2006 |

Linda-8247302

China

shopping and eating, may be the best way to relax.

additionally, working is just part of your life, it is not all of your life, so keep you in happiness time after duting and not in the boring work all the time.

07:31 AM Jul 16 2006 |

AileenJin

China

When i feel deressed and sad, i like eating, delicious food can make me relaxed.

And sleeping is also a good way for me!

09:33 AM Jul 16 2006 |