Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you relax yourselves when you feel depressed~~!

krisgy

krisgy

China

I am facing great trouble and a lot of pressure in my work,and I have been always confusing about many things.What should I do to prevent myself avway from this kind of condition! Anyone who can tell me~~!!!

06:00 AM Jun 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hebbe Li

China

I have had the same feeling like you before. I just feel great pressure from my job. I thought work was so borrying, no passion, no achievement. And what I do is so meaningless. I feel I just waste my life.

For some days, I really want quit my job. But in recent days, I have look at my life from a different way.  I fond I have a lot of things to do except of my work, and I have not to be so serios  to my job. Amazedly, after I think this way, I also find a lot of things is deserved to do in my work.

And now, I feel relaxed and happy. I hope you can come out your puzzledom soon.

05:33 AM Jul 27 2006 |

Phoebe Xu

Phoebe Xu

China

I's like to pour out my trouble to my friends,they will give some advices to me. Sometimes I  perfer to  listen light music to relax.

01:41 AM Jul 28 2006 |

??girl

??girl

Saudi Arabia

I talk to one of my friends,,

04:14 AM Jul 28 2006 |

safiyyaharyssa

Malaysia

have some chat with my son and update my blog at www.my-broken-english.blogspot.com.  chatting with my kid help me release any tense i had in my mind. whereas updating my blog help me to relax up my day. so feel free to visit my blog…

safiyyah at www.my-broken-english.blogspot.com 

06:41 AM Jul 28 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

find a  guy  to  beat   

09:35 AM Jul 29 2006 |

bjoosta

bjoosta

Poland

Only sport! The best exhausting! Recently to use a sport is favourite way to treat for depression by psychologists. Very simple. A medicine is always in ourselves,  in this case-serotonine.

11:14 AM Jul 29 2006 |

Jakub

Jakub

Ireland

I'd agree with bjoosta, only sport activities! If I'm not in good mood or I feel depressed I usually go for a run or a walk by the sea.

01:42 PM Jul 29 2006 |

jingshu

China

Tongue outlistening the music !!  and keep slience  myself! 

12:40 PM Jul 30 2006 |

huangli0829

China

relax your mind. thought . mood….

01:03 PM Jul 30 2006 |

leodic

China

when i face that i will sleep all the day.

when i wake up. i feel the world is renew.

01:19 PM Jul 30 2006 |