Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

Gimme your top 10!!!

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

Troy, Jerry MaGuire, A Few Good Men, Men of Honor, Armageddon, Face-Off, The 300, The Rock, Finding Nemo, Good Will Hunting.

01:09 AM Jan 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Pirates of the Caribbean, Click, 50 First Dates, Cloverfield, The Holiday, Edward Scissorhands, Butterfly Effect, Beyond Borders, Ocean's 11, aaaaandd Saw :p

05:02 PM Aug 11 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"The ring" (american remake), "A tale of two sisters", "Identity", "28 days later", "Audition", "Hard Candy", "Saw" (all of them, I´m waiting for the fifth chapter this Halloween), "The hills have eyes" (Alexandre Axá remake), "The orphanage" and "The exorcist". As you can see, I´m a horror fan, hahahaha!

04:28 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Oh I forgot "Dawn of the dead" (remake) and "The descent"!!! But it would be my top 12, not my top 10, hahahaha!

04:36 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

hahaha, oh god!! man i  wouldnt like meeting u in the woods in the night :S

05:59 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahahaha! No, I´m not so dangerous… I´m not a killer… yet, hahahaha! I can see movies of another genre, but I like to jump in my seat while I watch a movie. I love testing myself seeing horror movies, hahaha! That´s sounds a little masochist, hahaha!

06:32 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

omg pal!! u even have this guy as ur profile puic!! :S, good ur like half a world away from me lol, and! what da heck u mean "testing urself"?..u mean u wanna check how many heart attacks can ur heart stand? :S….sooooo sick dude!!..no offense :P..nothing personal ;)

09:12 PM Aug 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Hahaha! The Jigsaw pic?? I´m his fan!!! It´s one of my favorite characters of all I have seen at the movies. My best friends think the same like you, but they don´t have the luck to be far away from me, hahaha! Oh! "Testing myself"? If you had seen the Saw movies, you will understand the phrase. And no, I´m not feel offended about your comment, hahaha! But it´s kind of funny you imagine me as a possible psycho in development, hahaha! I avoid drama movies, because life is full of problems, that´s enough for me; horror movies are usually too far from reality, so they let me fight stress removing all my adrenaline.

11:02 PM Aug 12 2008 |

m@nuelm@d

m@nuelm@d

Venezuela

hehehe, ok ok i got the whole thing, nice to kno ur just an average guy having fun with these things..Oh!! and of course i watched all those movies, i watched the last one at the cinema indeed :S, and yea ur right, its like a test, that movie tested my stomach really badly :S lol, ok buddy, see ya round fella

12:26 AM Aug 13 2008 |

FtLouie

FtLouie

Brazil

Remember the Titans, Ever After, The Island, The Bucket List and Harry Potter (But I prefer the books) hehe so now I have my top 15! lol

08:53 PM Aug 18 2008 |