Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do u live for

smiyia

smiyia

China

Hi, friend, have u thought what's your aim of life, what do u live for? I think it's a good question which worth everyone to think, most of people really don't know what they live for,  no exceptional am i  Maybe  the answer will change every time when u think of it, please ask yourself by heart, maybe it will help u to find the meaning of life.

now, my answer is , live in today, live for love. i just want to have a simple and happy life, sometimes, simple is best, i think

How about u,friend ?

05:00 AM Nov 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zoebaby

zoebaby

China

well,what i live for,,,,it's a good question!!! actually,i have never thought of this kind of question.

maybe i wanna try my best to serve my family where is made up of five members to leader a lighted-heart life.i don't mean that i will give a plenty of money to them,at least,i've been working on it…

but what's about you?

06:47 AM Nov 10 2008 |

zelenkina

zelenkina

Russian Federation

Hi I think that i live for my family, my boyfriend, my lovely friends and the aim of life in my opinion is to be happy whatever happend and always smile,

07:17 AM Nov 10 2008 |

wanye27

China

No matter  we know what we live for or not…now we are alive….Perhaps,U will say U  live for love or people U really care of or lighted life…but this is ture U have to live for money or food,first…that means U need a job…then this is the beginning of your life ,your career….

That is a emotion question…so there is no a logical answer

I live for business

07:17 AM Nov 10 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

this is an exellent question i really like it , to me there  are 3 reasons that make me a live first of all and which is very important to me is to please god (Allah) this thing will lead to the other reasons whenever i feel satisfied in my relation with god this will lead for the second reason for me to live which is for my family (mother – father – husband – childern ) the last reason which to achive something good in my work

08:38 AM Nov 10 2008 |

hanabluestar

Yemen

i think i live for earn the best skilles to teach people that there is just one whose worth to obey.also in our world there is no anything that worth to obey even your family or business all of that is merely facilities to examine you and every thing will leave you at death and then, you will be alone with your creation that will ask you what did you do in your gifted life.in conclusion, you do not have to be a slave at any thing even what will help you to be happy like business.

05:06 PM Nov 10 2008 |

CaT GiRl

CaT GiRl

Saudi Arabia

i live to worship and obey Allah

that makes my life better and meaningful and so happy

09:38 PM Nov 10 2008 |

dadong

dadong

China

唯江上之清风,与山间之明月,耳得之则为声,目遇之则成色,取之不竭,用之不尽,是造物主之无尽藏矣,而吾与汝之所共适。

12:08 PM Nov 12 2008 |

onurerdem

onurerdem

Turkey

:) Good question:)

Here around me in my city there are two many girls who are well maked up and always shopping and walk with shop bags:) I am asking myself that these women have been living for only wasting someones money?? Really too many girls are giving up studying much and begin using their beauty to find a rich boyfriend:)

Also if you ask me I like travelling and being with nice friends. I studied enough to find a reliable job and earning money. After that I will live&enjoy. I recommend you to visit Istanbul. Last weekend I was with my middle school friends who are working now and we eat lunch drank raki or wine sang songs and leave the place at 3 a.m. That is a little picture from the life

02:03 PM Nov 12 2008 |

Christine Lin

China

m
~~~

so interesting

Actually I  have many dreams
and  Time goes by

I know that sth must be given up
We just need to accept the reality!
Live for th life

And now I know what to do for myself