Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Russia..What do you think about Russia and Russians

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

Friends!!!

Russia. What do you think about Russia? Have you been in Russia, what your impressions? Would you like to visit Russia, why?

12:42 PM Mar 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

About Polse..

When Germany occupied Polse – USSR with purpose to provide defency of Ukraine and Belorussia occupied eastern part and very important, that this activity was agreed with Polse goverment.

05:14 PM Mar 18 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

to Fanni! Great respect

1. Soryy, Icant comment this..I dont know – ok we help austrian goverment to break down the revolution. But keep in mind that in this time in Russia was "tzarism" or Imperator family, so it was absolutely appropriate activity in view of the time

2. I understand your point of view. It was the war…..

Fanni, my great..huge..respect for you and your background. Anf If you decide to visit Moscow – let me know..I with greatpleasure prvide to yor necessary information and help)

05:27 PM Mar 18 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

Respect to "the destroyer .tornado"

I would like to visit Syria. I thin Syria is fantastic country!

05:33 PM Mar 18 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

to Mark China

I think that Osama doenst know about your existence) Total war..яподсталомваляюсь)) сцуко ты жжешь неподецrи))))

Please could you describe – what British are doing in Iraq or Afganistan???? How many $$$$$ paid BP for this activity? Your point really strange and you describe to us "total war" but russians have more clear view of these words..Beslan..Nord-Ost..Houses on Dubrovka street..Pushkinskaya subway station..Tolyati… 

05:47 PM Mar 18 2008 |

rasul

rasul

Russian Federation

To Blakerieqer and MarkChina.

Your country consider that you have a right to bring the barbarian a democracy with bomb. Earlier you this named the crusader.

You were pleased and in Russia to bring such democracy either as in Iraq and in Afghanistan. And you have found the justification to atomic attack to Japan.

This in general in english stiletto, put the national interests above shame.

In USA more possibilities beside geniuses to realize their own talents, but are born they in Russia more often.

In general Russia such country either as others, and people here such either as everywhere.

06:15 AM Mar 20 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

As far as WWII goes, the Second Front was opened in North Africa in 1942. Also, the Russians made a pact with Hitler because they wanted to take Poland, which they have always exploited as a colony.

Also, during the Second World War, at the start many Ukranian soldiers deserted the Red Army and surrendered to the Nazi's because they hated the Russians so much. It was only when the Nazi's began exterminating mass numbers of Slavic people that the Soviet Union really began to fight effectively.

Don't get me wrong, Russia is a great nation, but the history of WWII is a little distorted as taught in Russia.

07:22 AM Mar 20 2008 |

rasul

rasul

Russian Federation

My offer to be honored. If you name yours politician good but politician your opponent by ill, that too most will do they. Moreover you loose in their own word. For instance on your in the second world war Germany, USSR, Japan this ill, but USA and Great britain this good.And on your was got that good and ill turned out to be the ally. The World is not divided on good and ill, but is divided on state and beside each of them their own interests which they present the world as good. And this naturally that there is power beside who that and installs the world order. The International right on essences this legal motivation to will strong. But subject as I understand not about this, but that what is a Russia and who such russian. Describe the variety of the nature and cultures to Russia possible much long so shall say right before Russia this not only snow-clad taiga and white bears. Russia officially multinational and multi-religion country, indeed this united nation (russian-language) and united religion (fairness). Better all has said about Russia russian writer Fedor Tyutchev "wit Russia not to understand…." Really russian follow more soul than reason. But that to understand Russia either as any other country it is necessary probably its visit. the small example. american driver seen that who that has thrown the rubbish from window auto rings the power, russian driver seen surveyor on road twinkling light of the headlights reports on this counter driver.

10:17 AM Mar 20 2008 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

at the start many Ukranian soldiers deserted the Red Army and surrendered to the Nazi's

At first, if you meant The Ukrainian Insurgent Army, then you're wrong. They were not deserters. The second point is that they didn't surrend to Germans. They didn't fight neither for Germans nor for Soviets. In fact, they fought against both. they were against any occupation, and they fought for free and independent Ukraine.

11:17 AM Mar 20 2008 |

t k awan

t k awan

Pakistan

Simple Russia and Russians are great.I love Russia from depth of my heart,always.

11:26 AM Mar 20 2008 |

DanilZ

DanilZ

Russian Federation

To MarkChina and US guys..

Studing history…try to find any sources except for wiripedia.. US and UK are nations of ignoramus..you are really think that USSR fight together with Germany..really stupid idea – try to ask Germans about WW2))) you'll surprize!

You are really trust that activity in Iraq and Serbia are democracy..But Serbia it was conflict between RF and USD (But I think that every Russian would like to ask for pardon from Serbians..we'll avenge ones friends)

Iraq..war and oil are synonims. Read Alan Greenspan!

11:20 AM Mar 28 2008 |