Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we allow sex....?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Everyone needs sex…& some where everyone wants to go out of his partner….

either we go out with guilts or we repress ourself….why don't we allow each other to enjoy life…?

What are the fears…& what could be the after effects …

I would like to discuss in detail…..

03:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sweet10hearts,I feel that when a woman reachs to it's orgasm, a respect ,a connection  apperas between the partners,we generally feel that we enjoy sex,but It's not true…

we have to go a little deep…What we enjoy through sex is the beyond mind stae…although it happens just for while,that moment is the moment of enjoyment.For a while we jump from mind to no mind,or in other words we drop thinking for a while or in other words we come to the present moment for a while…

If taking care we learn to enjoy sex for a longer pereiod what I had experienced,It happened that our sex lasted for 5-6 hours & my partner experienced many orgasims may be 6-7,our egos dissolved completely ,& what remained was pure soul &  there was oneness alone…existentially we became one…..which I can say that we searched our soulmate…I feel that only this is the existential religion,through which we can realise our source,our soul the existential god. 

03:54 PM Dec 10 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well mr devindernaqpal…you are one in a kind…i never heard any human who made sex 5 to 6 hours with out rest…maybe i should have ask the Doctor  about that…if there is such kind of people like you and why it was such….is that what we called a nymphomaniac?

07:16 AM Dec 11 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

hahaa   nancy….  good joke

i think u r a big fan of OSHO

i BELiEVE iN YOU MR NAGPAL

CONGRATS  for  the   experience .........

07:40 AM Dec 11 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sweet10hearts,

What I am saying is perfect..you can yourself try in your life,with your own friend , I can give you tips & only this kind of sex gives satisfaction..It really changes the whole dimension of whole life…one really feel fullfilled..&this is the the way to meet your real soulmate…Our egos really dissolve during sex… & only souls remain… when both remains just souls …onlly soul remains…that is1+1=1…means there don't remains two souls… only soul remains there… & that oneness really fullfills…

& Dear baluu,you have truely recognised mine identity… Thanks alot of thanks

02:42 AM Dec 12 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

ha ha ha ..hi there baluu9…is that a joke?  Well ..would you try having sex 5 to 6 hours nonstop and tell me if you really can…then i will give up….and will believe in both of you….hope to hear from other males here if there is such case like that…or maybe i should  research for such topic…but was kinda lazy to do that.

SO MALES OUT THERE WOULD YOU PLEASE SHARE WHAT IS REALLY TRUECAN YOU DO SEX 5 TO 6 HOURS NONSTOP

02:30 AM Dec 13 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sweet10hearts,It all depends upon your sincerity,you have the capacity to experience it yourself with your own friend,so why ask others ,you can get tips & try yourself,I am not joking,it requires your trust & thirst.

02:40 AM Dec 13 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

what's the means of marriage?

03:08 AM Dec 13 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

ha ha ha..well.i don't need to do that to prove you were wrong or right…coz i admit i don't have the capacity to do that….or i don't have that great  energy …i am just human…can feel tiredness…am not such a super woman..who has that strength  .... thats why i said its quite impossible….i asked other males to know their opinions. So why not give them the chance? 

And take "NOTE"

Friends are friends..its a different category…i was brought up in a family that observed morality…though am not that too religious…i still believe in having sex to my legal husband and not to a friend…so if i want to experience what you have said  " sex in 5-6 hours" will probably do it with my hubby. why ask other person to do that? If in your culture its ok to have sex to any one you feel like..then good for you…but be careful with your words.

03:43 AM Dec 13 2007 |

zhouzhi911

zhouzhi911

China

No way! I am married, and have harmonious family.

06:46 AM Dec 13 2007 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

as i read some comments ..and writers anewer to them..i see some thing unntural..sex is somthing need ..ya u r rigt..bu do we enjoy our lifes by sex…. i think if someone do sex with more than one person…as it is habit of someone..it will be like a hbit in animals… iam sorry to say that but it is somthing like that…animals do sex with eachother (i dont know how to expalin)....and MR .devindrnapal.. in replying of some one chine..oh chines r honest becuese they dont let thier wife do sex with other….so what that is mean….......it means that doning sex with whom u r like (more than one person) is somthing dishonesty..yaa u r quitly rihgt….

sex is somthing must be do legally…otherwise it is prohabited.

08:23 AM Dec 13 2007 |