Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we allow sex....?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Everyone needs sex…& some where everyone wants to go out of his partner….

either we go out with guilts or we repress ourself….why don't we allow each other to enjoy life…?

What are the fears…& what could be the after effects …

I would like to discuss in detail…..

03:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Kanaobi,

To be at mind level ,creates tension & to be always at mind level creates madness,we drop might drop our mind during sex,actually we drop but I have used 'might' because we have become so cunning tyhat even sex has become just an exercise.. or we drop our mind when we are drug addicted… It is the total of our life ,genarally we don,t  know other  than this but certainly we have meditation the real & creative way to jump from mind… meditation really helps to jump away from mind….

What nu pugodi says might be just an exercise to change the topic of mind but it doesn't change the level of our consciousness. 

02:04 AM Dec 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Nu pogodi,

Kamsutra  tells us just ways to have sex.. it has nothing to do withour consciousness.. it is pure mechanicl.. it does not know anything of love even,what to talk of cosciousness.What OSHO says has entirely different approach,he talks in terms of purity,I don't have any authoriy to discuss the alive… He is available through his discourses,through his commune & I need not to be a intervener..you can see directly,the sun, the moon,the osho..

01:38 AM Dec 22 2007 |

cliffz

cliffz

China

I though whether they wanted to throgh the sex to satisty all their desires

My friend said that sex was the distillation of love.

In my life, have or not, i don't really care.Just like drink water.But i still stick to principle.

03:11 AM Dec 22 2007 |

Cathybaby

Cathybaby

China

I don't kown others but as myself i will unable to forgive him .

03:21 AM Dec 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear cliffs, I feel that your way is perfect,it not to be cared too much,but those people who hide inside remains in pains always.

no need to wish you all the best….

even then wish you good luck…

03:32 AM Dec 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear cathybaby, you have traditional way of thinking ,always calling for pains sorrows… you feel like that.. I have no authority to cmmont..live as you like,as you feel better…

03:36 AM Dec 22 2007 |

cliffz

cliffz

China

Dear devindernagpal,

You really nice .I like talking with you. I think you have a mind of forwardness than the same age man in my country.

Thank you and best wish for you!

01:27 PM Dec 22 2007 |

Cathybaby

Cathybaby

China

Dear devindernagpal,

Thank you for your words .I'm very glad to take with you .

I think some principles of  one's conduct are determined by culture and living environment .

yes, I'm a traditional girl .

07:59 AM Dec 23 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

in my religion , we can't to try the sex befor marriage.. and we can't to do the sex with another, only with ( husband/ wife).. 

now….. i think that's great for me .. cuz i don't want to marry with a man how knows a lot of women..

we must to be pious, to secure each other.. 

i think we need  the exercises to know how to respect each other in our relationships , as the marriage..

10:46 PM Dec 24 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

the fears:

AIDS

more foundlings

mixing- lineage

unbreak hearts

11:04 PM Dec 24 2007 |