Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we allow sex....?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Everyone needs sex…& some where everyone wants to go out of his partner….

either we go out with guilts or we repress ourself….why don't we allow each other to enjoy life…?

What are the fears…& what could be the after effects …

I would like to discuss in detail…..

03:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spartacasbd

Bangladesh

we allow each other but since we are not monkeys thats why we dont make it a random one. as a human being we have developed some social and moral responsibilities. its these social and moral responsibilities that make us human being and keep us systemetic. if some one mess systemetic and freedom  then its shame for him as a human but if he or she mess them as a monkey then its okay.

at the end of the day we find ourself in a world where hippi's have no place to flurish.

so we should become more social and avoid being amberessment for the human being…...

09:34 AM Dec 13 2007 |

tonnym

United Kingdom

I believe each and everyone of us here have got atleast a wooden chair or a chair of any material in his/her house. Have you ever cared to ask youself the origin of that chair? it maker? Even if that chair was made by magic there is an author to that magic. 

In a nut-shell, just as that chair has a maker, so do all humans have a creator to whom they are all accountable. They BIBLE is not an imaginary book just written by some people, it is an Inspirational Divine Book with GOD as the author; written through humans in different times and places spanning hundreds of years YET WITH ONE STORY IN HAMONY FROM BEGINING TO END.

What then does the BIBLE tell us about sex. Sex should be practiced by married couples alone; NO MORE, NO LESS!! This is the ultimate instruction handed down to us by our suprime creator.

Thanks to all.

01:50 PM Dec 13 2007 |

Karl.He

Karl.He

China

I thinkit is a complex problem fro complex high level mankind.

There is an proverb in china saying that men pay more interesting in new thing than women.

So I think maybe men would awant to enjoy sex more than women.

03:15 PM Dec 13 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

In my opinion , if you love eachother, nothing should you fear!

05:29 AM Dec 14 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well literally on my side, Its possible that Men and women can have 5-6hours sex as long as they possess a good resistance. Sex is not just about entering the reproductive organ of men to women or (intercourse), factors like fondling, caressing, touching, kissing, foreplay or whatsoever can consumed hours. Hi nancy, as reread mr.devin statement, for trying it out to your friend, he doesnt mean literally "friend" but of course to your partner (husband)..didn't mean anything from it..

Mr. Devin, you're a guru…undaunted. Can you post about kamasutra thing? thanks in advance!!!

06:30 AM Dec 14 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Knaobi,

You are right in saying,but it was not a that kind of sex which we generally have.

it was not like a bttle field as it is generally is but it was supporting each other & not breaking each other, It's depth & dimenssion is different.

We stop at grinding type of sex but there is a different type of sex also ,that is of stillness …of silence..

06:52 PM Dec 14 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

wow…thats…a…divine….experience….MR.NAGPAL

U..R…VERY..LUCKY…TO…HAVE..THAT….experience 

i..need…some…clarification…

what…role…does…character(personality)....play…in…having…that…wonderful….experience

05:08 AM Dec 15 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah I know Sir dev, the difference between the kamasutra and Osho teachings..I've already search about the latter. It quite interesting actually..

06:31 AM Dec 15 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Yana,

you can search

www.osho.com

I hope you will enjoy it a lot

02:58 PM Dec 16 2007 |