Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex before marriage...

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Society nowadays accept the premarital sex. But what are cause and effect doing it before marriage?...

04:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mado84

mado84

Egypt

i think sex before marriage with the gurl you will marry is bad idea beacuase sex is incarege the person to love to sleep with this women then come the good personlty of this women then the think you like and share with her

07:30 PM Dec 05 2007 |

sunnyraj421

India

its good u get a chance to get intimate with ur partner. So stop worrying n enjoy

08:06 PM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

I got your point Goldenlily. But my question doesn't to do whether it is right or wrong. Should we say what are the impact or things after you do it before marriage.. anyway I respect your opinion on this.

03:04 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

haha… kana dear, im proud you.. preserved being.."V" ha ha. These days.. people are aggressive in terms on doing that thing. well I salute you girl.

But you know sometimes, guys are being unreasonable. How if women doesn't satisfy they needs in bed? ..or if a girl lousy in making love? they will just dumb you like throwing in a garbage? Is it sex are the most essential factor to become happy after marriage?

dear..not all guys are good in bed too! .. *wink

03:22 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

kana dear.. how about those who are aged? i mean couple that been married ..uhmm lets say..30 years?.. i think some of them didn't have the hot intimacy in bed like they used before, but still happy living with their partner?

04:44 AM Dec 06 2007 |

mustyxxx

Turkey

sex is a something you must try ıt before marriage

11:58 AM Dec 06 2007 |

mustyxxx

Turkey

sex is a something you must try ıt before marriage.

11:58 AM Dec 06 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

for you mustyxxx ..why must try? I'm not saying that its right or wrong sex before marriage but what is the effect after doing it?

12:17 PM Dec 06 2007 |

baluu9

baluu9

Germany

there is nothing wrong in it  until and unless u use con*

05:59 AM Dec 07 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

kana, yeah i got what you mean.. im being a narrow minded about the "sex" word.

When I'm curious about the real definition of this word, I come up with basis of the reproduction function, attraction between the sexes.. so theres another thing or word describe to the word "sexual intercourse" is the act of copulating..indeed i do respect your opinion on that..

On my own side, the effect of premarital sex is the "unwed pregnancy" adding chaos to our culture society. Children that are raised in single parenthood is prone to sexual abuse, crime, drug-abused and divorced. I don't want to say that the children raised in single-parenthood are doomed but compare to the two-parenthood they are less-economic , and their health are poorer. Unwed pregnancy are vast rapidly to our society, and effect of this are engage for abortion and divorced.

06:52 AM Dec 07 2007 |