Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex before marriage...

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Society nowadays accept the premarital sex. But what are cause and effect doing it before marriage?...

04:21 AM Dec 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

patrich tell me that a roule in your society or just your point of view

11:33 AM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

ok hennoune I do respect your opinion.. if ever you will get married you will invite  me then?0k. I'll be there but you pay for my air fare ok?

by the way I already ask mustyxxx... obvious no response yet still waiting. 

11:42 AM Dec 05 2007 |

amy1

amy1

Tanzania, United Republic Of

I think many people want to give their lovers love and happiness which sex is included

11:53 AM Dec 05 2007 |

amy1

amy1

Tanzania, United Republic Of

I think many people want to give their lovers joy and happiness which sex included

11:55 AM Dec 05 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

don't warry for pay air yara welcome  ,and thanks for resprcting my opinion

12:02 PM Dec 05 2007 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

it doesn't matter for me if you made love on or before marriage. What is the most essential part is the unconditional love you give to your partner in life.

12:38 PM Dec 05 2007 |

mustyxxx

Turkey

my partner may have sex before then me ıt is possible everybody have their own body I beliwe that use what they want to do.

02:52 PM Dec 05 2007 |

mustyxxx

Turkey

every body have their own body I mean people are free.

02:53 PM Dec 05 2007 |

simoye

Nigeria

you people have spoken well but one thing is sure ,there is time for everything ,time for sexand all other things.going to the origin of the issue under disscussion you will know sex is good and allow in marriage and marraige alone.because it involves a lot convenant.its even good and pure to stay undefile before marraige.am speaking fromexperience ,if you meet aguy that want sex run away fromsuch as well as a lady. am in my late 20"s without sex ,keeping myself for my  wife to be

07:12 PM Dec 05 2007 |

Goldenlily

Saint Vincent and The Grenadines

Sex before marriage is absolutly wrong.It's against biblical principles. You would be committing the act of Fornication, which is a SIN. Sex is only for married partners.

07:27 PM Dec 05 2007 |